WinFlex Web for your UL and WL Quotes- Same Software We Use in the Office!
WinFlex Web is the software we use in the office for full Proposals and it is available at no cost to you!
If you are already a WinFlex Web user, simply click on the logo to go to the website and log in as you normally do.
If you are not a WinFlex Web user and want the most up to date software at your fingertips then register for WinFlex Web!
Simply follow the instructions below:
WinFlex Web Registration Instructions
(You may want to print out these instructions before attempting to complete the registration process.)
1. Click on the "WinFlex Web" button above to begin the registration process.
2. Since this is your first visit, click on the "Register Now" link under New Users on the left hand menu.
3. Enter your profile information on the User Registration form (Note that the red arrows denote required fields.)
4. Click the "Complete Registration" button at the bottom of the User Registration form.
5. You will immediately receive an email from WinFlex Web Admin containing your temporary password. Before continuing the registration process, you must access your email to obtain this temporary password. Enter the password from the email in the appropriate field.
6. Where it asks for your new password, enter a new password and confirm it in the second box. (You will not need to enter your username and password again to access WinFlex Web-you will automatically be able login once you login to the Insurance Perspectives website.)
7. After you click on "Continue" you will see a message that says that your password has been successfully changed.
8. Click on "WinFlex Web" button to access the software.
9. You may be asked to install a “Java Plug in” for your browser. Follow the on-line instructions for doing this.
If you are not familiar with WinFlex Web and need some assistance feel free to contact Bill Jr @ 713-771-7226 or email:email@example.com and he can help you get started! It's really pretty simple once you see it in action.