United of Omaha Living Promise Highlights
- Simplified underwriting.
- No point-of-sale phone interview.
- No medical exam.
- Premiums never increase and benefits never decrease.
- Coverage can never be canceled as long as premiums are paid.
- Very Competitive Premium Rates.
- Level Pay and Graded Benefit Plans available.
Two plans to choose from to fit your client's health and needs.
Level Benefit Plan:
- Death Benefit: 100%
- Issue Ages: 45-85
- Face Amount: $2,000 - $40,000
- Underwriting Classes: Standard Tobacco/Non-tobacco
- Underwriting Requirements: MIB, Pharmaceutical Check, and Random Phone Interviews.
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness or Nursing Home Confinement Rider included in the policy at no additional cost.
- Optional: Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Issue Ages: 45-80
- Face Amount: $2,000 - $20,000
- Underwriting Class: Standard (no tobacco distinction)
- Underwriting Requirement: MIB, Pharmaceutical Check, and Random Phone Interviews.
Whole life insurance is underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, NE 68175. United of Omaha is licensed in all states except NY. Product base plans, provisions, features, and riders may not be available in all states and may vary by state. For Producer Use Only. Not for use with the general public