You must be Pre-appointed in AL, LA, OK, PA, and TX in order to submit an application for Gerber products.
Gerber Life Guaranteed Issue Highlights
- Issue ages 50-80 determined by age last birthday
- Up to $25,000 in coverage
- Guaranteed Issue with no medical exam or lengthy health questionnaires to fill out
- Applying is easy with a simple one-page application that is completed via the Gerber Life Agent Portal
- Fast policy issue as long as premium is received
- Premiums are guaranteed to never increase for the life of the policy
- Competitively priced premiums backed by the experience, stability and reputation of Gerber Life Insurance Company
- Flexibility to pick a premium date, which can even align with your clients’ Direct Express Social Security payments
Gerber Simplified Issue Highlights
Simplified Senior Life is designed to give buyers a simple way to provide an inheritance, help ensure a financially dependent loved one is cared for, or make certain no one inherits their debt.
- Ages 50-70 determined by age last birthday. Can issue ages 70-80 but with Medical U/W.
- Death Benefit amounts from $25,000 to $100,000
- Full Death Benefit from day one
- Two ways to submit business - use a paper application or the agent portal.
- E-signature, face to face, or email.
- Gerber Life Insurance Company has provided Life Insurance for 40 years and is rated A by A.M. Best.
- Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) Rider is offered at no additional cost.
- No required medical exams for applicants age 70 and under
- Decisions are made quickly and generally within a minute from the time a digital or telephone application is submitted.