This Page has Tips, Hot Topics and Generally Things to Know to Help Your Business!
- There are differences when it comes to Term and UL carriers beyond the price. Go beyond "cheap" and find out more more about "value". Please set aside 5 to 10 minutes and let's talk. It will save you and your clients time and $'s.
- If you write an app with American National to be paid via bank draft you must submit a fully completed and signed eft form with the app or no policy will be issued!
- Very Important: Personal policy premiums should be paid from personal accounts & business owned policies should be paid from business accounts.
- Seller Beware! With term rates continuing to battle for "first place" I have been seeing some new term plans that are restricting conversion periods and or significant conversion product limitations for clients. Some carriers won't even send out a paper policy anymore for the cheap term rates! Please be aware of what you are selling and how it may impact your clients in the future. If you are not sure,ask us. It's what we do.
- LIMRA's Anti Money Laundering Training has an updated training course posted for most agents to complete. Please be sure to keep your training up to date so that your contracts are not terminated for non compliance. Click here to sign and see if you are up to date or need to complete new training.