This Page has Tips, Hot Topics and Generally Things to Know to Help Your Business!
- Reward Your Clients for Healthy Lifestyles The Fit underwriting program can help save your clients money--especially when you consider the total savings over their lifetime. Click the link above to learn about the characteristics that can help clients qualify for better rates.
- Marijuana Up to 3x per week "recreational*" usage can get Standard Plus NS Rates! Same deal if using cigars, chew, dip, pipe, pill, patch etc for nicotine delivery but haven't smoked a cigarette in the last 12 months.
Contact Bill Jr with your case details for a quote. This Carrier's rates won't be beat for these type of cases.
*If using a THC product for a medical reason the underlying cause will most likely disqualify a case from the Std+NS rate class.
- Life insurance isn't just for the well to do! Many families would purchase a final expense plan if they knew you offered it and how affordable it can be! Face amounts literally starting as low as $2,000 and going up to $30,000. Guaranteed Rates and benefits. Sometimes knowing that there is life insurance in place for when that final day comes can provide an "experienced" person with a little bit of peace of mind.
Easy to quote, easy app and easy to get approved. Details: contact Bill Jr. - Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 713-771-7226
- American National has very competitive term life and GUL with living benefits with no additional cost even on term! Term to Term Conversions and Term to Perm conversion to all products in portfolio with conversion credits! Super fast u/w decision when using e-submission. Details: contact Bill Jr. - Email email@example.com Phone: 713-771-7226
- Have a business that has 10 or more "key" employees or owners and need guaranteed issue or simplified issue?
Many businesses have this type of situation where there are one or two who just can't get the coverage they need without a heck of a rating if at all. We have a tremendous option for you (and them)! KEY points and details: Click here for the brochure then let's talk! Bill Jr. - Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 713-771-7226
- Living Benefits, are you showing your clients the option have having "Living Benefits" included on their term and or UL policies? Many agents have said "since we can't guarantee how much the client can get it isn't worth showing." But did you know that for the same or very likely the same premium your clients can have the "OPTION" of taking some death benefit before passing if they become chronically ill? Two major carriers offer Living Benefits on Term and many others do on UL. Isn't it worth giving your clients the option? Better to let them make a decision rather than them being in the dark. Please consider showing both! I can help, just give me a call or request a quote!
- Funeral Costs. Funerals cost money and unfortunately for many they don't expect it. Yes, they know that there are "final expenses" it's just not that time yet. Whether it is a small GUL or WL for a younger person who is healthy or a simplified or even guaranteed issue for the 50 to 80 year old for $5,000, $10,000 or up to $30,000 no one wants to use savings to pay for a funeral, show them that using insurance company money is a smart decision. Quotes are easy, apps are easy and clients are covered. Get a quote this week for someone who needs it. We are here to help, you find the client, and we get you the quote, app & help you get them covered.
- Will they or won't they? That's the question. Just in case your clients have a need for extended health care starting at home and progressing from there shouldn't you show them a guaranteed premium, guaranteed lifetime benefit product that will provide the funds to help pay for it? Give Bill Jr 15 minutes of your time so you can help clients prepare financially for the costs of extended health care. It's not the same ol' LTC.
- 4/24/18 Have you shared with your clients the policy that protects them from the "BIG 3"? If you haven't you may not want to talk to them when one hits them both physically and financially. Contact Bill Jr and let's talk about it! You and your clients will be glad that you did!
- There is an alternative to Traditional Long Term Care Insurance with lifetime monthly reimbursements and guaranteed rates for life.
- YRT/ART can save the case! If your client "needs" the coverage but premiums are just too much, take a look at Am Nat's YRT! Click Here
- Term life with No exam or labs ever up to age 60 & 500K with just a short app & phone interview! No, bait and switch! Very competitive premiums, very good conversion choices, very good comp.
- Clients who use a cigar, chew, dip, patch, pipe, gum but no cigarettes can be NON SMOKER with two of our carriers.
- Have clients who are going to "quit", "drop a few pounds", "get taller", "de-stress" etc but need life insurance now? Offer a Yearly Renewable Term plan! It's an excellent and we have one of the BEST YRT products on the market!
- Knock a couple of tables off! United of Omaha’s Fit program credits clients who meet certain medical and lifestyle characteristics. 3 checks = 1 table credit, 5 characteristics = 2 table credits. Get the best rates on every app by completing the Fit Test every time!
- Critical Illness coverage- two great options with multiple claim buckets! Fully underwritten or Simplified CI Click the links to learn what you need to know to present to and protect your clients then get with Bill Jr for your quotes!
- Want to know more about the MIB! What, Why and even How to get your client's report when they want it? Check out this link to MIB
- Need a Disability Income Quote? Click here for a handy data gathering form!
Maybe, no exam or lab work for best rates on Term & GUL up to $1,000,000!
It's true, up to $1,000,000 of coverage and initial underwriting review is done without an Exam or Lab Work with 5 of our carriers. If your client qualifies they will then be issued OR if u/w determines an exam and labs are needed they will order them. E-apps are required for the opportunity for exam & lab free underwriting.
Does your prospect or client qualify? Contact Bill Jr. to find out.
VERY IMPORTANT! Personal policy premiums should be paid from personal accounts and business owned policies should be paid from business accounts. Carriers are cracking down on premium payments being made by "non interested" parties and unless a business is the policy owner or listed as premium payer, checks are being rejected and agents are having to go back for new payment information. No one wants to be that Agent! (-;