This Page has Tips, Hot Topics and Generally Things to Know to Help Your Business!
- There is an alternative to Traditional Long Term Care Insurance with lifetime monthly reimbursements and guaranteed rates for life.
- Term life with No exam or labs ever up to age 60 & 500K with just a short app & phone interview! No, bait and switch! Very competitive premiums, very good conversion choices, very good comp.
- Clients who use a cigar, chew, dip, patch, pipe, gum but no cigarettes can be NON SMOKER with two of our carriers.
- Have clients who are going to "quit", "drop a few pounds", "get taller", "de-stress" etc but need life insurance now? Offer a Yearly Renewable Term plan! It's an excellent and we have one of the BEST YRT products on the market!
- Check out the Underwriting improvements with North American by clicking here
- Knock a couple of tables off! United of Omaha’s Fit program credits clients who meet certain medical and lifestyle characteristics. 3 checks = 1 table credit, 5 characteristics = 2 table credits. Get the best rates on every app by completing the Fit Test every time!
- Critical Illness coverage- two great options with multiple claim buckets! Fully underwritten or Simplified CI Click the links to learn what you need to know to present to and protect your clients then get with Bill Jr for your quotes!
- Want to know more about the MIB! What, Why and even How to get your client's report when they want it?
Check out this link to MIB
- Need a Disability Income Quote? Click here for a handy data gathering form!
Maybe, no exam or lab work for best rates on Term & GUL up to $1,000,000!
It's true, up to $1,000,000 of coverage and initial underwriting review is done without an Exam or Lab Work with 5 of our carriers. If your client qualifies they will then be issued OR if u/w determines an exam and labs are needed they will order them. E-apps are required for the opportunity for exam & lab free underwriting.
Does your prospect or client qualify?
Contact Bill Jr. for details.
VERY IMPORTANT! Personal policy premiums should be paid from personal accounts and business owned policies should be paid from business accounts. Carriers are cracking down on premium payments being made by "non interested" parties and unless a business is the policy owner or listed as premium payer, checks are being rejected and agents are having to go back for new payment information. No one wants to be that Agent! (-;